Warning: Reviewer is very very very mad.
Twilight character. Wait.. what? He is a Twilight character? FUCK!!
Neytiri would say. "Like a baby. Making noise. Don't know what to do."
Slumdog Millionaire. He did Zuko justice. He didn't look like Zuko nor share any important physical traits of his cartoon character, but at least the essence of the tortured, confused, angry boy in his coming of age moment is present in Patel's performance. So I'll leave him out in the rest of the bashing.
Marmaduke and Sex and the City 2.
Nicki Minaj Style
- A Town Called Panic: Review
- THE 62nd PRIMETIME EMMY AWARDS
- Step Up 3-D: Review
- Going The Distance: Review
- Vampires Suck: Review
- Splice: Review
- Tekken: Review
- The Expendables: Review
- The Runaways: Review
- The Last Airbender: Review
- Disney Unveils Poster For Tangled
- 5 MINUTE COMIC-CON TRAILER FOR THOR!
- ▼ August (12)
- ► 2009 (80)
- ► 2008 (63)