Wednesday, April 30, 2008

The 90's

So I'm doing an assignment on media from the 90's.Went on the Internet and pulled up some familiar photos from my fav shows from that time. Been on a nostalgic kinda phase lately and I wanna share the photos with you.

I used to be able to recite the entire Pokemon rap

This was such a kick ass series!

No matter how hard I tried, I could never get Teddymon. It was always Numemons

Melissa Joan Hart- Love of my life!


Lori Beth Denberg totally ruled this show!

Awww here goes!

The good ole days when Britney wasn't crazy

Rocko's Modern Life!


Mine still works, thank you very much

Carmen San Diego was hella sexy!

Can't remember what's the name of this show. I think it's Arthur

A cartoon series that's even better than the actual movies

Long live that Michael Jackson song!

Hip Ha Hoo!

Classic Nickelodeon!

Stupid educational show

What? It's all fake?!

The Pink Ranger and the White Ranger were always meant to be together

This was one of my favorite shows as a kid. Spellbinder! And that Ashka lady is still a hardcore bitch

Didi!!

I'll be you're dream, I'll be you're wish, I'll be you're fantasy...

LuLu..... whistle whistle whistle

My Tamagochi pet never lived more than a week.

I miss the 90's!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Total Pageviews