Nicki Minaj Style
- Casino Jack | Review
- Meet The New Superman: Henry Cavill
- The King's Speech | Review
- Howl | Review
- 2011 Academy Award Nominations
- The Last Exorcism | Review
- International Poster For Winnie The Pooh
- Death Race 2 | Review
- First Look At X-Men: First Class
- New Images of Cars 2
- BREAKING NEWS | Anne Hathaway Cast As Catwoman, To...
- Never Let Me Go | Review
- Catfish | Review
- The King's Speech Leads 2011 BAFTA Award Nominatio...
- Season Of The Witch | Review
- The Social Network Wins Big at 2011Golden Globe Aw...
- First Look At Andrew Garfield as Spider-Man
- The Switch | Review
- First Look At Rooney Mara in David Fincher's The G...
- Gareth Edwards To Direct Godzilla
- Saw 3D | Review
- Black Swan & The King's Speech lead films on BAFTA...
- 127 Hours | Review
- First Look at Andrew Garfield and Emma Stone in Sp...
- The Fighter | Review
- True Grit | Review
- Black Swan | Review
- ▼ January (27)
- ► 2010 (152)
- ► 2009 (80)
- ► 2008 (63)
Sunday, January 23, 2011
Death Race 2 | Review
Death Race, it's a prequel.. it's like calling that Star Trek movie Star Trek VIII: Namaste. Anyway so this movie is a prequel to the 2008 movie centering on the origins of Frankenstein.
True Grit but what the hell do you expect from a movie called Death Race. For a B movie, it delivers what it promised to deliver and then some. So stop going ape shit about the rating I gave it and spam my email about how I gave it a 7 out of 10 but gave movies like Lovely Bones lower or something. It's all about the genre and expectation of the movie. So shut it and read the review.
Skyline. Everything you've seen in Death Race; the style, tone, feel, races and action has been copied, ripped and pasted directly into this sloppy, incoherent mess.
Posted by Unknown at 8:06 PM