Nicki Minaj Style
- Casino Jack | Review
- Meet The New Superman: Henry Cavill
- The King's Speech | Review
- Howl | Review
- 2011 Academy Award Nominations
- The Last Exorcism | Review
- International Poster For Winnie The Pooh
- Death Race 2 | Review
- First Look At X-Men: First Class
- New Images of Cars 2
- BREAKING NEWS | Anne Hathaway Cast As Catwoman, To...
- Never Let Me Go | Review
- Catfish | Review
- The King's Speech Leads 2011 BAFTA Award Nominatio...
- Season Of The Witch | Review
- The Social Network Wins Big at 2011Golden Globe Aw...
- First Look At Andrew Garfield as Spider-Man
- The Switch | Review
- First Look At Rooney Mara in David Fincher's The G...
- Gareth Edwards To Direct Godzilla
- Saw 3D | Review
- Black Swan & The King's Speech lead films on BAFTA...
- 127 Hours | Review
- First Look at Andrew Garfield and Emma Stone in Sp...
- The Fighter | Review
- True Grit | Review
- Black Swan | Review
- ▼ January (27)
- ► 2010 (152)
- ► 2009 (80)
- ► 2008 (63)
Monday, January 10, 2011
Saw 3D | Review
Saw VI and just to show how fucked up his series is, the main character of Saw died 4 movies ago. Yeah. Anyway.. Saw 3D is about Bobby Dagen who claims to be a survivor of one of Jigsaw's traps and is starting some kind of Oprah television-like AA group for Jigsaw survivors. He finds himself in "another" Jigsaw trap and is in a race against time to save his wife. The film also picks up the storyline of Mark Hoffman in covering up his tracks and seeking revenge on John Kramer's wife.
The Last Airbender, well this is that on crack. Betsy Russel only has one expression, the-face-up-looking-down-whilst-mouth-gaping-open-as-you-try-to-look-dramatic look and she does it even when the scene nor situation commands her to do that. Costas Mandylor train wrecks through the script with no emotion and no energy. It's almost like he doesn't care anymore. And I really don't blame him.
Posted by Unknown at 7:02 PM